Friday, November 28, 2008

Hospital Day 2

I am glad we are here now and covering all of our basis to rule out infection. They did many cultures to see if there is infection in the line or in my bloodstream and we are waiting for those results. I do not have the flu. One of the doctors told us that 10% of the patients that have to come back because of a fever actually have an infection.

The chills and aches have subsided a bit as we are letting the fever do its thing without taking Tylenol. I did get to finally get some sleep after taking Benedryl at 6 this morning.

The hair loss was getting to be a mess so Andrew just shaved it and it feels so much better.

I am hoping this fever goes down sometime soon. It has been around 100 or so most of the day. I am in good hands and will hopefully be back to the hotel in a few days.

No comments: