Monday, November 17, 2008

HiCy Day 2

Yesterday went smoothly, just a lot of down time and was fighting a bit of a headache. I didn't take anything because I didn't want to be sleepy all day.
Not sure if it is the Anzemet (the anti-nausea drug) that is working or if the nausea just hasn't hit yet. Maybe it won't? Keep your fingers crossed. I keep saying I am going to eat light and then I dive into all the meals.
We did some laps around the halls yesterday which was interesting with the rolling poll of chaotic tubes which I have named something I can't repeat =) Dr. Christopher will hopefully stop in today and we will discuss the tapering question. I think doing 15 to 10mg for awhile will be best. All the nurses have been wonderful and they still come to my room even after I hit the call button repeatedly by mistake.
If all goes well, I will be out and to the townhouse by tomorrow night!
I will start HiCy today at 4pm and then Tuesday at noon.

No comments: