Friday, December 26, 2008

More Than the Number

CK is oddly still higher than I would like- still in the 900's. It was also in the 900's when we left the hospital which was a little over 2 weeks ago. I am not sure why this is but I feel good and need to wait it out. I really don't know what my baseline was before all of this but normal is 23-300 or so. As I try to ignore the numbers I instead focus on the fact that I can once again see some definition amongst the free flying flab. So I am gaining muscle along with some needed holiday fat and surely don't miss my old hairy Italian self.

Also, ovaries are still working:)

Being able to hold up my part a little better during pool wrestling sessions with Graham has brought back some good memories.

Since I didn't get around to a holiday card this year...here is one for you now.
Cheers to a great New Year!



No comments: