Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Going Home Early

We found out today that we could be discharged from IPOP today since my white count is now 2230!
I still have to go in tomorrow for an MRI of the brain to double check some calcium deposits they found in the CT of the sinus. Friday we get some final labwork and some platelets before I get the line out and off we go. Counts should be in the normal range by Friday for sure.

So for those that are thinking of doing this treatment, I must say that the hardships are few and benefits great. Aside from one night of vomiting, one night of a high fever, and one night of some joint pain, it really was not as bad as I was expecting. We will still have to take precautions to stay healthy as one would with a newborn.

We can't wait to see Graham and be together getting ready for the holidays. I did this for you little man!


I hope everyone has a simple and peaceful holiday with lots of singing and dancing!!!

No comments: