Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Energy

I am pleased to report that I have energy! I don't need to take a nap in the middle of the day and I can actually stay up past 9pm. My workouts are actually enjoyable and I don't get slammed with fatigue after them. I notice such a difference...My muscles are still weak of course but I can tell that it isn't weakness from active Myositis. It is weakness from muscle loss/damage that can hopefully be built up. Going to physical therapy was pretty exciting since I was able to show off my improvements. My balance is much better as well.

Graham is very intrigued by my bald head even though he doesn't really see it. I think we will do some Henna on it soon.

I will do a CK today and hopefully get good news. I have waited a bit to let things even out and am trying to focus more on how I feel instead of what the numbers say.

No comments: